Birthday Parties & Celebrations
Parties at Nasser Gymnastics are FUN and stress free for parents!
Your Superstar will love playing in our extra-large foam Pit, jumping on the different trampolines, and doing Gymnastics. Parties are 90 minutes. Kids will spend the first hour on the gym floor with a coach leading the gymnastics activites. After the one hour thrill in the gym, children continue celebrating in our private party room! Your child will always remember that special birthday spent at Nasser Gymnastics!
Our Party Package Includes:
- Supervised & instructional gymnastics activities
- Only 1 party at a time in the gym
- Private party room
- Clean up after the party
Nasser Gymnastics hosts parties for children ages 3 and up. Parties are 90 minutes with 1 hour spent in the gym with a coach and ½ hour in the party room.
PLEASE NOTE: Only children participating in the birthday party are allowed on the floor and will remain with a coach for the duration of the gymnastics portion of the party. Children under the age of 3 and non-Nasser staff are not allowed on the gym floor.
We schedule parties on select Saturdays at two times:
- 10:30 AM -12:00 PM
- 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
New Students: Click here to get registered and then access the Parent Portal to manage your account, check availability, and book parties. Parties are listed under “Events.” Please note: A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at the time of booking.
Current Students: Check availability and book parties in the Parent Portal. Parties are listed under “Events.” Please note: A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at the time of booking.
The price for a Nasser Gymnastics Birthday Party is $250.
Price is for up to ten children; each additional child is $12, up to 20 kids.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at the time of booking and the remaining balance will be posted to your accountin the Portal to be paid within a week of your party. We take the final headcount at the party so that you don’t pay for those kiddos that didn’t show up.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Paper plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
- Food & Drinks: You can bring food from any where; we don’t specify vendor or limit types of food. Most people have cake/cupcakes, ice cream cups, pizza, chicken nuggets, sandwiches, juice boxes, soda, or other easy things like that. *Freezer is available if needed, but we do not have ice.
- Decorations and 3 tablecloths (for 3 6-foot tables): our party room has an animal mural (pictured below), but many party-goers add their own decorations as they wish. (optional)
- Party favors (optional)
- A knife to cut the cake, matches, and candles
- Be sure to tell guests to wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirts, or leotards) and they will go barefoot on the gym floor
Set-up: You can access the party room 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
Balance Payment: Remember to pay your final balance in the Portal within 7 days of your party.
Tips: Instructors demonstrating outstanding service may receive tips: cash or check only.