Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
1. Register: Click “Register Here” to complete the enrollment form.
2. Get Placed: Once the registration and deposit are recieved, you will recieve an email (usually within a week) with enrollment information. All new students are required to complete one month in a beginner class before joining a regular class. We place new students the first week of each month and returning students as soon as a spot is available. Placement options are based on availability. The first month’s tuition will be prorated. Enrollment Fee and trial class/deposit must be paid online prior to the first day of class in which your child is enrolled.
3. Pay: After completing the Enrollment Form, Click “Pay Here” to pay the $45 annual enrollment fee and $25 depost per child. This deposit goes toward your tuition should your child remain enrolled after the trial class. There is no contract or minimum months to join.
After this is completed, your child is offically enrolled! Monthly Tuition is what securs your child’s spot in class. If payment is not received by the 7th of each month, your child’s spot may be forfeited. We highly recommend setting up auomatic payments to avoid this. Let us know if you’d like to setup up ACH with the office.
How old does my child need to be?
We offer classes for those 18 months and older.
How do you structure your classes?
Our recreational (beginner and intermediate classes) are structured by age and our advanced and team classes are designated by skill. Our gymnastics classes include instructinon and development for all gymanstics events. The Tumbling classes are just for tumbling, and the Cheer class is for motions, jumps, and tumbling. Our current rec classes are:
- 18 -36 months – Mom & Me (boys and girls together) – 45 min class
- 3, 4, & 5 yr olds (boys and girls together) – 60 minute classes
- 6, 7, & 8 yr olds (boys and girls in seperate classes) – 60 minute classes
- 9+ (boys and girls in seperate classes) – 60 minute classes
- Cheer: motions, jumps, & tumbling (7+, boys and girls together) – 60 minute classes
- Tumbling (7+, boys and girls together) – 60 minute classes
- Advanced (Little Stars) and Competitive Team (Levels 1-10) are for girls 5 and older who are evaluated and meet the minimum skill and behavioral criteria. – class length varies.
What should my child wear to class?
In general, clothes should be easy to move around and non-restrictive, but not baggy. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings. NO EXPOSED MIDRIFFS. Eyeglasses should e secured to prevent slipping.
All jewelry should be removed prior to class. This includes barrettes, clips, watches, rings, necklaces, and earrings. Stud earrings may be worn, but are discouraged.
Hair must be pulled up and away from the face.
Everyone must be barefoot once on the gym floor, mats, and other equipment.
Girls: leotards and unitards are recommended. Tights, leggings, or non baggy shorts may also be worn over a leotard or with a shirt or tank tucked in.
Boys: Sport shorts and a tucked in t-shirt or tank. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings.
Cheer and tumble participants: sport shorts or leggings and tuck-in t-shirts or tanks. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings.
Can I stay and watch my child during class?
Absolutely!! We have always had an open-gym floorplan. There are multiple viewing areas (upstairs and downstairs) with bleachers and bleacher seats.
Can I drop my child off for class and leave?
Yes! We do ask that you stay for the duration of you’re child’s first class, otherwise, you can stay or leave as you wish.
We also ask that you enter and exit the gym with your child instead of dropping them off and picking them up from the parking lot.
How big are the classes?
We are proud to keep our class sizes small with a max of 8:1 students to coach ratio. We believe this benefits the interaction between the students and their coaches, leading to quicker advancement of skills.
What does my child need to bring?
Besides a positve mental attitude, your child can bring a resuable water bottle and anything else they need for practice, such as braces, pre-wrap, and tape. Otherwise, we have water foundtains, hand sanitizer, and chalk.
What should I expect my child to learn in the rec classes?
Depending on their age, our classes will teach your child how to do the basic skills for gymnastics on Bars, Beam, Floor, and Vault. When they achieve every skill, is when they can move into the advanced (Little Stars – Pre-team) and team classes.
How do I determine which class my child should be in?
All new gymmnastics students 3-8 year’s old start in a beginner class for one month. Once they complete the beginner class, they can move into any regualr recreational class we have with open spots.
If you think your gymnast is advanced, you may schedule an evaluation for $30. This evaluation will give the coaches an exact understanding of what your child already knows, and our coaches can put her/him in the correct class. In order to schedule an evaluation, email us at email@example.com
What happens if we miss a lesson?
Make up classes are allowed in case of sickness with a doctor’s note and contingent upon open spaces in classes..
Make up classes have to be scheduled in the front office, and can only be made up in the month a class is missed. One make up class is allowed a month.