Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
1. Register: Click “Register Here” to complete the enrollment form.
2. Pay: After completing the Enrollment Form, Click “Pay Here” to pay the $45 annual enrollment fee and $25 depost per child. This deposit goes toward your tuition should yoour child remain enrolled after the trial class. There is no contract or minimum months to join.
3. Get Placed: Once the registration and deposit are recieved, you will recieve a call (usually within a week) to place your child in a class. Placement options are based on availability. During this call, the Annual Membership Fee and Monthly Tuition will be explained. The first month’s tuition will be prorated. Enrollment Fee and trial class/deposit must be paid online prior to the first day of class in which your child is enrolled.
After this is completed, your child is offically enrolled! Monthly Tuition is what securs your child’s spot in class. If payment is not received by the 7th of each month, your child’s spot may be forfeited. We highly recommend setting up auomatic payments to avoid this. Let us know if you’d like to setup up ACH with the office.
How old does my child need to be?
We offer classes for those 18 months and older. Our recreational (beginner and intermediate classes) are structured by age and our advanced and team classes are designated by skill. Our current rec classes are:
- 18 -36 months – Mom & Me (boys and girls together)
- 3, 4, & 5 yr olds (boys and girls together)
- 6, 7, & 8 yr olds (boys and girls in seperate classes)
- 9+ (boys and girls in seperate classes)
- Cheer: motions, jumps, & tumbling (7+, boys and girls together)
- Tumbling (7+, boys and girls together)
What should my child wear to class?
In general, clothes should be easy to move around and non-restrictive, but not baggy. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings. NO EXPOSED MIDRIFFS. Eyeglasses should e secured to prevent slipping.
All jewelry should be removed prior to class. This includes barrettes, clips, watches, rings, necklaces, and earrings. Stud earrings may be worn, but are discouraged.
Hair must be pulled up and away from the face.
Everyone must be barefoot once on the gym floor, mats, and other equipment.
Girls: leotards and unitards are recommended. Tights, leggings, or non baggy shorts may also be worn over a leotard or with a shirt or tank tucked in.
Boys: Sport shorts and a tucked in t-shirt or tank. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings.
Cheer and tumble participants: sport shorts or leggings and tuck-in t-shirts or tanks. Clothes should have no buttons, zippers, snaps, buckles, or strings.
Can I stay and watch my child during class?
Absolutely!! We have always had an open-gym floorplan. There are multiple viewing areas (upstairs and downstairs) with bleachers an dbleacher seats. There is also a playroom for young children if you have little ones with you that need a little activity.You must remain with your child in this playrioom area.
Can I drop my child off for class and leave?
Yes! We do ask that you stay for the duration of you’re child’s first class, otherwise, you can stay or leave as you wish.
We also ask that you enter and exit the gym with your child instead of dropping them off and picking them up from the parking lot.
How big are the classes?
We also ask that you enter and exit the gym with your child instead of dropping them off and picking them up from the parking lot. We are proud to keep our class sizes small with a max of 8:1 students to coach ratio. We believe this benefits the interaction between the students and their coaches, leading to quicker advancement of skills.
What does my child need to bring?
Besides a positve mental attitude, your child can bring a resuable water bottle and anything else they need for practice, such as braces, pre-wrap, and tape. Otherwise, we have water foundtains, hand sanitizer, and chalk.
What should I expect my child to learn in the rec classes?
Depending on their age, our classes will teach your child how to do the basic skills for gymnastics on Bars, Beam, Floor, and Vault. When they achieve every skill, that is when they can advance into the next class where they learn harder skills and prepare for team.
How do I determine which class my child should be in?
If you are unsure which class your child should be in, you may schedule an evaluation for $20. This evaluation will give the coaches an exact understanding of what your child already knows, and our coaches can put her/him in the correct class. Call us today to schedule an evaluation!
What happens if we miss a lesson?
Make up classes are allowed in case of sickness or an emergency in the immediate family.
Make up classes have to be scheduled in the front office, and can only be made up in the month a class is missed. One make up class is allowed a month.